We are looking for a creative 2D Game Artist to join our Art team and move our games and characters to the next level! Our games Woka Woka and Viola's Quest have over 30 million players worldwide and that is only the beginning! Alongside our Art team, you will work with other departments as well, to create a fresh view of our games and reach new players around the world.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Designing characters for games from sketch to finish.
- Use your exceptional style to maintaine existing products and produce backgrounds and assets for game art from concept art to polished artwork.
- Constant learning and research for staying up-to-date with trends in gaming and art.
- Conceptualize and produce art that leads to engaging experiences for players on a daily basis.
- Brainstorm new concepts with your team.
Desired skills and experiences
- You bring relevant experience as a visual development artist with a demonstrable track record of creating world class characters and environments
- A creative person with a passion for games and other creative media
- Great skills in illustration, hand drawing and the ability to demonstrate strong visual design
- An amazing eye for composition and colour
- You know how to generate ideas and have the willingness and ability to inspire and mentor others
- Adept at using Adobe CS package but equally able to use the real world pencil as well
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of storyboarding and visual storytelling
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
What you’ll learn in this role
- We will help you to upgrade your skills and express your style through games.
- Speed up your 2D workflow.
- Create eye catching 2d graphics and engage players on a daily basis.
- Improve observational and drawing skills.